Dentist in Charlotte, NC
All our professionals at U. Phillip Igbinadolor, D.M.D. & Associates, P.A. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
U. Phillip Igbinadolor, D.M.D.
Dr. Phillip Igbinadolor's objective is to be a clinically oriented dentist who is willing to provide the best dental care to the population of Monroe, NC and Charlotte NC.
Dr. Phillip Igbinadolor's educational background include:
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA. Doctorate Degree in Dental Medicine 1998-2000
- Diplomate, Royal College of Surgeons of England, England, United Kingdom DDPHRCS (Eng.) 1992-1994
- M.Sc in Dental Public Health, England, UK. 1992-1994
- University of Benin School of Dentistry 1981-1987
Because of his excellent background education and outstanding patient care Dr. Phillip Igbinadolor has the privilege of being a member of the most prestigious Dental Associations such as:
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Phillip Igbinadolor has also being the recipient of a number of recognition awards and honors;
- University of Pittsburgh Blue/Gold Dental Ambassador
- Recipient of the Stern Scholarship
- Recipient of King's College Minority Student Award
- President of University of Benin Dental Students Association
Dr. Phillip Igbinadolor did an anesthesiology elective at Pitt. Dental School, and completed the Prosthetic and Surgical curriculum of Branemark System Dental Implants at the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Phillip Igbinadolor has also worked with medically and physically compromised patients at the dental hadicapped clinic at Pitt. Dental School. Among other accomplishments, Dr. Phillip Igbinadolor is the co-author of "Perceptions of AIDS Among Dental Patients in Nigeria" , Afican Journal of Medical Practice, Vol.2 No.6 1995.